Single-sided polyester adhesive tape
- Good mechanical resistance
- Thin backing material
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Resistant to chemical products and solvents
Single sided polyester adhesive tapes are technical products mainly used for high temperature masking for epoxy powder coating and for splicing. Polyester is particularly well-suited for these applications because it combines thinness with good temperature resistance.
Some tips for choosing single-sided polyester tape ?
- For high temperature paint masking, choose a silicone adhesive that does not leave adhesive residue after being in the oven.
- For splicing in industry, opt for thin polyester to avoid jamming the machines.
- To detect your splice by photoelectric cell, use an aluminium-coated polyester film.
Some examples of applications of polyester adhesive tape ?
- Splicing in industry
- Masking for epoxy powder coating
- Closing adhesive rolls