EPX glue gun 3M
- For an optimal mix
- Ergonomic and robust
- Manual or pneumatic
- Several plungers available 1/1, 1/2 and 1/10
Description of the EPX gun
EPX guns for two-component adhesives offer an exact and optimal mix of the two components of a glue.
EPX means "Exact Proportioning Mixer" and it was developed by the company 3M. This gun is a reliable and industrial alternative to manually mixed two-component adhesives. It is used with adapted double-body cartridges and with an adapted mixing nozzle and plunger.
The shape of the cartridge and the plunger ensure the mixing of the two components (Base and Accelerator) in 1/1 (one for one), 1/2 or 1/10 proportions.
Somes tips for making the right choice ?
- For intensive use, a pneumatic gun in 265 ml or 400 ml is the moste suitable.
- Please note that two-components adhesives requires appropriate mixing, therefore the use of an adequate mixing nozzle is essential.
- EPX guns come with a standard plunger. In the case of an adhesive that requires 1/10 mixing, consider using the appropriate plunger.
Some examples of applications of the EPX glue gun ?
- Implementation of two-component Epoxy adhesive with 3M EPX glue gun for 50ml cartridges of epoxy or acrylic glue.
- Mixing and extruding 400 ml two-component Acrylic glue with EPX pneumatic or manual gun for 400 ml cartridges.