3M industrial tape distributor
- Adhesive tape and glue distributor for industry
- Authorised 3M convertor
- Technical expertise about these products
- Large volume of stock
- Delivery all over France
Authorized distributor of the Scotch brand and 3M products
For over 40 years, Adezif has marketed 3M products and is a major distributor of 3M industrial adhesive tape and glue in France. ADEZIF also works with 3M electrical departments, 3M security and 3M abrasives. The fruit of this collaboration with the world leader is solid and unique technical expertise about 3M products and the applications of industrial tape and glue.
3M industry provides thousands of innovative products as varied as adhesive tape (for example, VHB tape), abrasives, glue, sealant (for example, polyurethane), specialized material and filtration systems to meet the needs of a very diverse market, going from liquid purification to the aerospace industry.
Adezif stocks, converts (pads, pieces, plates, custom die-cuts) and distributes 3M products on each of the sites in our network in order to serve our clients quickly. The site ADEZIF in Paris is located in Ennery next to 3M’s headquarters. Therefore we have quick turnaround time, and urgent deliveries are possible to help you in case you run out of stock for 3M products.
We are distributors and converters of different brands :
- Dual lock
- Rite lock (cyanoacrylate and anaerobic glue)
If you have a problem or a project with these products, don’t hesitate to contact our teams.
3M adhesive tape and glue in the world (on 31/12/2014)
- Turnover : 31.8 billion dollars (63 % internationally)
- A presence in more than 70 countries
- R&D centres in 36 countries
- Products marketed in 200 countries
- 89,800 employees
3M in France (on 31/12/2014)
- Turnover : 1.1 billion Euros
- France represents about 20% of the turnover earned in Europe by 3M
- 2,800 employees
- Presence in France since 1952
- Headquarters : Cergy (Val d'Oise - 95)
- Distribution centre : Saint-Ouen l'Aumône (Val d'Oise - 95)
- 13 factories, many of which integrate R&D departments and customer technical support