Single sided aluminium tape
- Excellent thermal conduction
- Good temperature resistance (up to 316°C)
- Good conformability
- Resistance to chemical aggressions
General description of aluminium adhesive
Single sided aluminium adhesive tape is a technical adhesive product used mainly for surface protection during electroplating and for insulation. ADEZIF offers a wide range of aluminium adhesive tapes: different thicknesses, laminated aluminium on butyl, laminated aluminium on glass cloth, reinforced aluminium… Aluminium adhesive rolls are available with several different types of adhesive. For example, a silicone adhesive is more suitable for heat resistance.
For all applications, the main references have aluminium backing material with rubber adhesive or acrylic adhesive. Among our products we have economical references but also technical products developed by our manufacturers that offer :
- Very strong, instantaneous and durable adhesion
- Resistance to fire and flame retardant with M1 ranking
- Amortisation of sounds and vibrations
- Water resistant
- Resistance to shocks and tears with a glass fibre mesh
- Product resistant to ageing
- Resistance to high temperatures (higher than 310°C)
- Custom widths
- With or without liner
- Black anti-reflective aluminium
- PMUC certified aluminium for use in nuclear power plants
The thickness of the product (backing material + adhesive) varies depending on the technical features from 30 µm to 200 µm. We custom die-cut and sell these products in small quantities and also for manufacturers that use a large volume.
Some tips for choosing your aluminium adhesive tape ?
- For all applications linked to the entertainment industry, black aluminium adhesive tape is matt and does not reflect light.
- Warning for electroplating treatment, the aluminium tape is not suitable for an acid bath : In that case use 3M lead adhesive tape.
- To increase productivity, use aluminium tape without a liner.
Some examples of applications of aluminium adhesive tape ?
- Sealing for ventilation ducts in nuclear power plants
- Aerospace paint masking
- General purpose heat reflector
- Surface protection during electroplating
- Detection during splicing