Double-sided polyester adhesive tape
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Good temperature resistance (up to 200°C)
- Good resistance to solvents and plasticizers
- Clear double-sided tape
Double-sided polyester tape is a high performance adhesive used in industry for final assembly. It is widely used in the communication and POS industries for manufacturing displays. For all these applications, the main references have polyester (PET) backing material with silicone adhesive or acrylic adhesive. The company ADEZIF converts these products for many industrial customers and manufacturers that trust us.
We have economical references but also technical products that offer :
- Very strong instantaneous and durable bonding
- High mechanical resistance (for splicing)
- Can be removed without leaving adhesive residue for powder coating masking
- Resistance to shocks and tearing
- UV resistant (for outdoors) and flame retardant
- Product resistant to ageing
- Very thing backing material
- Heat resistant (higher than 220°C)
- Custom die-cut
- Print your brand or logo
These double-sided polyester tapes have good resistance to plasticizers, which make them suitable for bonding plastic (PP, ABS, PE...). Tesa 4965 polyester adhesive and 3M 9088 double-sided scotch tape are the flagship products of this range, and they have high temperature resistance.
Some tips for choosing your double-sided polyester tape ?
- For very good transparency, use a double-sided polyester tape with a plastic film liner.
- For splicing, choose a thin tape to avoid excessive thickness.
- There are double-sided polyester tapes with differentiated adhesives: one side with permanent adhesive and one side with repositionable adhesive
Some examples of applications of double-sided polyester tape ?
- Bonding elements on displays or advertising assemblies in points of sale
- Manufacturing and fixing elements for blinds
- Assembly of road signs
- Fixing interior fittings in automobile industry