Colour coding / Floor marking
- Area demarcation
- Easy to use
- Colour coding of products
- Resistant to high traffic
The main applications of colour coding / floor marking
Floor marking and colour coding adhesive tape is widely used by professionals in the fields of maintenance, automobile construction, shipbuilding and general industry.
The main applications are :
- Area demarcation – Single sided floor marking adhesive is a good solution for materializing areas in warehouses, supermarkets, sports halls. The marking can be permanent or temporary. “Safety signage is necessary each time a risk cannot be avoided or prevented by collective protection. Its implementation, in accordance with the European Directive 92/58, is the responsibility of the manager of the establishment.” Decree of November 4, 1993 on safety signs.
- Identification of non-compliant batches – The quarantining of non-compliant product batches can be done with specific colours of adhesive tape, neutral or printed, as well as with specific printed labels.
- Securing dangerous areas – Moist, slippery, dark or risky areas can be secured with the implementation of anti-slip tape. Other single sided tape can be used to identify fire safety elements (extinguishers, fire hose cabinets…). Phosphorescent, smooth or non-slip tape can be a good solution for identification in dim areas.
- Identification by colour coding – Single sided colour adhesive enable you to easily identify elements such as cables or pipes.
The main colour coding / floor marking adhesive tape
- Vinyl adhesive tape : Very good resistance to abrasion and chemical products. Wide variety of colours (Example : 3M 471 scotch floor marking adhesive)
- Non-slip adhesive tape : Long-lasting. Available in black and yellow and in phosphorescent (Example : safety walk non-slip adhesive)
- Cloth adhesive tape : High mechanical resistance, hand tearable, available in fluorescent.
- Printed adhesive tape : Economical, personalized identification