- Excellent temperature resistance (up to 250°C)
- Excellent UV resistance
- Good electrical insulating property
- Very good bonding on glass without primer
Some tips for choosing your silicone sealant ?
- Silicone sealant cannot be painted, and does not bond to itself. For applications before painting, consider conventional or hybrid polyurethane sealant.
- Skin formation time may vary depending on the reference. Respect the recommendations on our products’ technical specifications sheet.
- For industrial applications, use a pneumatic gun and nozzle to spray the sealant instead of applying it in a line.
Some examples of silicone sealant applications ?
- Bonding glass for glass roofs or verandas
- Fixing a mirror on wood
- Bonding and fixing street furniture and signs
- Filling elements (potting) with clear or black silicone sealant
- Creation of assemblies and joints on solar panels