PTFE teflon adhesive tape
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Resistant to high temperatures (up to 260 °C)
- Non stick
General Description of PTFE adhesive tape
PTFE or polytetrafluoroethylene adhesive tape is mainly used for its non-stick properties.
There are two types of PTFE :
- Adhesive tape with extruded PTFE material
- Adhesive tape with calendered PTFE material
These 2 main production techniques of adhesive tape give the products different mechanical properties. Depending on your application, it may be wise to choose one of the two products : shape memory, flexibility, elongation in both directions…
We convert products from the brand Teflon, as well as PTFE products.
Some tips for choosing the right teflon tape ?
For all applications that require great elasticity, use Calendered PTFE.
Be careful ! PTFE adhesive tapes are sensitive to abrasion, wear and scratches.
Some examples of applications ?
- Flat guide rail for conveyor belts
- Drawer runners
- Coating rollers for machines in the printing industry