Paper masking adhesive tape
- Precise demarcation of painting lines
- Removal without leaving adhesive residue
- Good instant adhesion
- Hand tearable
Masking tape is designed for indoor and outdoor painting work on all types of surfaces like painted walls, wood, metal or even glass. It is appreciated for its capacity to bond effectively to a surface and to be removed without leaving adhesive residue.
Some tips for choosing your paper masking adhesive tape ?
- For application on delicate surfaces, like varnish or paint: rice paper masking tape protects your surface.
- For outdoor applications, use a UV resistant product, with removal that doesn’t leave adhesive deposits.
- For making curved lines, use strong crepe masking paper.
- Use a product suitable for your application’s temperature conditions: temperature resistance is an essential feature of masking tape models.
Some examples of applications for masking adhesive tape ?
- Holding cloth rollers
- Masking an area before the application of liquid paint
- Wrapping delicate products
- Surface protection for sandblasting