- Shock, vibration and noise absorption
- Anti-slip protection
- Long lifetime
- Protects the surface against scratches
- Clear or coloured bumper
Polyurethane adhesive bumpers offer a perfect wedge while protecting the surface on which they are bonded. Adhesive bumpers have a high fiction coefficient and are mainly used as anti-slip wedges. The adhesive material is sensitive to pressure and is composed of acrylic or rubber for optimal adhesion depending on your application and the surface (metal, PET, PVC…). Adhesive bumpers are also available in rolls that can be custom cut.
The main shapes of 3M Bumpon adhesive bumpers
|Hemispherical||Consult us||Hemispherical bumpers are the most common and suitable for small, light objects. They offer effective surface protection and do not leave adhesive residue.|
|Hollow circle||Consult us||The hollow in the centre of these bumpers improves the friction coefficient. These bumpers have anti-slip and excellent anti-shock properties.|
|Flat circle||Consult us||Very large area of surface contact for better bonding.|
|Flat square||Consult us||This shape of bumper is mainly used in the field of POS. Their design offers a neat finish for your products.|
|Thick square||Consult us||These bumpers are recommended for heavy objects. The significant thickness allows for good shock absorption.|
Does your project require a particular shape? ADEZIF can offer you custom bumpers.
Some tips for choosing a bumper ?
- Circular bumpers are easier to align than rectangular bumpers.
- For better UV resistance, use black bumpers for outdoor applications.
- Bumpers with a low friction coefficient that promote slippage are also available.
- When designing your products, it could be interesting to mark the area for application.
- Clear 3M Bumpon adhesive bumpers don’t turn yellow when exposed to UV rays.
Some examples of applications of self-adhesive bumpers ?
- Reduction of noise for kitchen cabinets or closets
- Anti-slip pad for glass plates
- Feet of appliances, POS displays