Double-sided non woven adhesive
- Economical product
- Hand tearable
- Powerful adhesive
- Good temperature resistance
This adhesive tape is composed of paper fibre backing material coated with adhesive on both sides. These products are especially used in the cardboard industry for splicing and in the communications profession and tailoring professions for final fixtures. Generally speaking, non woven adhesives are more economical than other material (double-sided polyester, PVC, cloth, Kapton).
Some tips for choosing your non woven double-sided adhesive ?
- For difficult surfaces, choose rubber adhesive, which will have better instantaneous adhesion on low surface energy surfaces.
- For intensive use, use the electronic automatic cutting dispenser.
- For splicing in the paper industry, remember to use the repulpable version that allows for recycling.
- There are non woven double-sided adhesives that are resistant to high temperatures, and also tape with differentiated adhesive with one repositionable side and one permanent side, especially used for starting label spools in the printing industry.
Some examples of applications ?
- Flying splices in the paper industry
- Bonding posters or cardboard signs
- Bonding parts and tailoring
- Assembly of parts in sample cases