Plastic-coated PVC adhesive tape
- Strong bonding power
- Wide range of colours
- Good resistance to abrasion
- Stretches easily
PVC tape is used for several applications and especially for electrical insulation and in the construction industry. The wide range of available colours enables you to use these products for identification and tracking applications. Plastic-coated PVC tape (also called vinyl) is also used for floor marking in industrial warehouses and supermarkets. This product is available in black and yellow /black hazard and white/ red hazard for identifying dangerous areas.
Some tips for chossing your plastic-coated PVC tape ?
- For floor marking applications in high traffic areas, use a tinted adhesive product that will resist wear.
- For electrical insulation applications, remember to check that the insulation power of your tape corresponds to your needs.
Some examples of applications of single-sided PVC tape ?
- Insulation of electrical cables
- Colour coding of areas in warehouses or demarcation of fields in a sports room
- Splicing thermoforming plastics
- Film and negative montage with inactinic adhesive tape
- Borders of composite panels for aerospace
- Area identification or non-compliant packages
- Maintains formwork or polyethylene tarpaulins in the construction industry