ADEZIF BU113 Cylindrical self-adhesive bumper feet
- SURFACE PROTECTION
- Round and flat shape allowing a good cohesion
- Resistant to aging, UV, abrasion
- Different sizes for all applications
- Box of 5040 units
Get a sampleGet a quote in 24h
Description of the ADEZIF BU113 non-slip bumper feet
The BU 113 is a high performance polyurethane adhesive stop, much stronger than conventional rubber stops.
It is resistant to noise, vibration, abrasion, UV and washing. It also has excellent adhesive properties to stay in place for a long time.
Triple use :
- Bumper stop : For doors, drawers, windows...
- Spacer/protector: To store glass or steel panels...
- Feet : For displays, POS, computer equipment...
Other features :
- Heat dissipation
- Discreet and easy to apply
- Leaves no trace on surfaces
- Guaranteed not to yellow (for transparent bumper feet)
Other ADEZIF stick-on rubber pads available
Adezif offers other sizes of cylindrical adhesive stops to best suit your needs:
|BU111||Transparent or black||10 mm||1,5 mm||Get a quote in 24h|
|BU112||Transparent or black||12 mm||3,2 mm||Get a quote in 24h|
|BU114||Transparent or black||19 mm||4 mm||Get a quote in 24h|
|BU115||Transparent or black||19,7 mm||3 mm||Get a quote in 24h|
|BU116||Transparent or black||14 mm||4,5 mm||Get a quote in 24h|
Examples of industrial applications
- Furniture : furniture protection, non-slip pads under chair legs...
- Glass industry : anti-shock protection for glass table tops...
- POS or exhibition displays
- Manufacture of household appliances
- Electronic or computer equipment (e.g. laptop stands)
- Automotive industry
|TECHNICAL INFORMATION - BU113|
|Color||Transparent or black|
|Shape||Cylindrical (circular and flat)|
Diameter : 19 mm
Height/Thickness : 1,9 mm
+66°C - Continuous temperature
+107°C - Peak temperature
|Packaging||Box of 5040 units|