- SURFACE PROTECTION
- Temporary protection of fragile materials during storage, transportation, etc.
- Holds to smooth, glossy surfaces without adhesive
- Removal without traces, repositionable, reusable
Possibilities of presentation
- Largeurs disponibles : Up to 1370 mm
- Cut in rolls or pieces
Description of ADEZIF PV800 electrostatic protection film
PV800 video presentation
English subtitles available.
- Clear static cling vinyl film
- Temporary protection of smooth and shiny materials against scratches and very light impacts
- Holds to surfaces with its static charge only, without adhesive mass or glue
- Repositionable, can be removed without leaving any residue
- Compatible with large format printing, solvent/eco-solvent inks and dry UV inks
- Phtalate-free PVC film
Applications of PV800 repositionable static cling film
For industry and professionnals, the PV800 protective film is a simple and practical solution to temporarily protect fragile surfaces after their manufacture: during handling, storage, transport...
- Handcrafted objects (watches, musical instruments, ceramics...)
- Window temporary protection
- Protection of electronic equipment screens
- Door covering
Printable, it can also be used for temporary signage or decoration applications (doors, windows, POS...)
Please note that it is only compatible with smooth, shiny and non-textured surfaces such as glass, smooth plastic, polished metal, varnished surfaces...
Recommendations for use
- Clean the surface well before applying the electrostatic film: this step is essential to ensure the film adhesion and allow its reuse (see our page on surface preparation)
- For a good application without air bubbles, use a spatula with felt edge
- When printing, do not apply the printed side to the surface to avoid ink transfer
|Material||Phtalate-free PVC film|
|Type of adhesive||None (electrostatic charge)|
|Temperature resistance||From - 30°C to +70°C|
|Conversion||Cut in rolls or pieces|
|Available widths||Up to 1370 mm|