Polyurethane hot melt adhesive
- Excellent bonding on glass, wood and some plastic
- Good resistance to shocks and vibrations
- Possibility to produce thick and durable joints
- Easy application and control thanks to the applicator
PU adhesives are available in two-component or single component versions and are applicable hot. The main advantage of polyurethane adhesive is the ability to achieve a flexible bonding. This gives the assembly good resistance to shock and vibrations and can absorb differential expansions.
Single component PU adhesives are applicable hot with the 3M Jetmelt applicator, which enables high performance and fast handling.
Some examples of applications for Polyurethane hotmelt adhesive ?
- Bonding structural insulated panels, partitions
- Manufacturing wind turbines