- SURFACE PROTECTION
- Temporary surface protection against dust, scratches or dirt
- Ideal on grained plastics in the automotive industry
- Suitable for many materials
Possibilities of presentation
- Available widths: up to 1000 mm
- Cut in rolls or shapes
ADEZIF PE850 surface protection adhesive film differs from other ADEZIF films in that it has a strong adhesion (high tack) that is ideal for rough or textured substrates.
This allows manufacturers to protect elements during production and transportation, from assembly line installation to delivery for pickup at the point of sale.
Once the film is applied, it must be removed within 6 months or 2 months if exposed to the outside.
Applications of PE high tack protective film
The excellent adhesion of ADEZIF PE850 protective film enables it to meet the needs of various industrial sectors: automotive, metal, furniture...
Recommendations before use
Before any application, it is necessary to check that the surface is clean, dry and free of grease or dirt. You can consult our web page dedicated to cleaning before bonding.
On painted or varnished surfaces, it is strongly recommmended to carry out bonding and removal tests to ensure that :
- the coating to be protected is well fixed to the initial support
- the removal of the film does not leave any trace of adhesive (especially on synthetic materials)
- no air bubbles, excessive tension or shearing are formed during the application.
|PE 850 TECHNICAL INFORMATION|
|Conversion||Cut in rolls or shapes|
|Available widths||Up to 1000 mm|