ADEZIF PE 130 Polyethylene clear tape for greenhouse repair
- Ideal for repairing PE sheets on greenhouses or cultivation tunnels
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
Possibilities of presentation
- Available widths: Up to 1000 mm
- Cut in rolls or formats
A storm, mishandling of sharp accessories or natural wear and tear can cause a greenhouse tarp to tear or snag.
There are solutions to repair snags, rips and cuts in greenhouse covers that can extend their life (if the cover has not reached the end of its life). The waterproofing, essential for agricultural tunnels or greenhouses, is preserved.
The single-sided adhesive tape ADEZIF PE130 is a professionnal tape with a polyethylene (PE) backing.
- Translucent to allow a an almost invisible fixing
- Anti-UV treatment to preserve adhesive properties for a long-term outside use (up to 6 months)
- Strong adhesive mass for permanent adhesion, even on materials with low surface energy (greenhouses, tunnels and garden shed tapaulins usually are)
- Conformable: flexible enough to adjust to the irregularities of snags
It is available in 1000 mm logs, but you can ask us for the width you want thanks to our cutting machines present on our production sites. This is ideal to adjust your needs. The equivalent reference TESA 4668 that we also offer is only available in two widths: 50 and 100 mm.
What are its applications ?
This low density polyethylene tape is an ideal protection solution for repairing a greenhouse or a PE tarpaulin outside.
It is mainly used for:
- Repairing tarps and greenhouses or other flexible plastic materials
- Splicing of vapour barrier film
- Closing of plastic bags
- Hinges for plastic panels that can be found in real estate
First of all, it is important to evaluate the severity of the tears. If your tarpaulin is less than 10 years old, don't hesitate to repair it. There is no special accessories required.
Some advice to follow:
- The tape must be positioned on both sides of the tear.
- Do not hesitate to slacken the tarp a little when you position it inside to allow the easier connection of the two torn ends. Doing it with another person is easier for them to to hold the two ends when you apply the PE 130.
- For the outside of the tarp, you can slightly tighten the tarp to make it easier to install. A person on the inside can apply a little pressure to help the product adhere well.
Once the operation is finished, the greenhouse is protected again from water and weather and the agricultural or garden products are preserved.
|PE130 - TECHNICAL INFORMATION|
|Backing material||Polyethylene (PE)|
|Conversion||Cut in rolls or formats|
|Available widths||Up to 1000 mm|