- FINAL ASSEMBLY FOR OUTDOORS
- Excellent resistance to Ultraviolet rays
- Long resistance over time outdoors
- Resistance to chemical products: diesel, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone…
Possibilities of presentation
- Available widths : up to 1,180 mm
- Cut in rolls, pieces
What are the characteristics of 3M 4945 ?
3M 4945 double-sided adhesive tape is a white, high performance foam acrylic VHB tape.
Its main advantages are :
- Excellent UV resistance
- Good resistance over time
- Resistance to solvents
- Temperature resistant.
These points make it a good assembly solution both indoors and outdoors (difficult environment, sun, differential expansion, solvents…). VHB 4945 also has good adhesion on plastic and especially vinyl.
If you are looking for a bonding solution on a material that has plasticizer migrations, exposure to ultraviolet rays… contact us for a technical assessment about your assembly.
|TECHNICAL Informations - 4945|
|Backing material||VHB acrylic foam adhesive|
|Temperature resistance||90°C continuously and 150°C peak temperature|
|Available widths||Up to 1,180 mm|