TESA 4970 Premium double-sided PVC adhesive tape
- FINAL ASSEMBLY
- Suitable for rough and structured surfaces
- Resistant to plasticizers
- Suitable in damp places
Possibilities of presentation
- Available widths : Up to 1,372 mm
- Cut in rolls, pieces, die-cut
What are the characteristics of TESA 4970 ?
TESA 4970 adhesive tape is a product from the tesafix range designed for intensive use. It is composed of a backing material of PVC film coated with modified acrylic adhesive that is particularly suitable for applications with rough or irregular surfaces (for example, hammered paint).
This double-sided tape is resistant to plasticizers and is suitable for bonding several surfaces (PP, PE, ABS, PS, MDF...). It cuts very easily, which allows us to offer you the dimensions that best suit your application.
Here are some examples of possible applications of the 4970 :
- Fixing electrical boxes
- Leather stamping
- Fixing panels and ornaments
- Laying rugs and PVC flooring
- Pipe insulation closure (half-shells)
- Bonding of varnished surfaces
|Type of adhesive||Acrylique|
|Conversion||Cut in rolls, die-cut, pieces|
|Available widths||Up to 1,372 mm|