ADEZIF M282 Ultra thin viscoelastic tape special electronics
- PERMANENT BONDING
- Ultra-thin double-sided adhesive tape for assembly of materials
- Very high initial tack, strong adhesion power
- Ideal for electronic assembly and small, difficult bonding
Possibilities of presentation
- Available widths: up to 1020 mm
- Cut in rolls or formats
ADEZIF M282 foam tape is a very thin double sided tape designed to adhere to a wide variety of high and medium surface energy materials such as PVC and ABS. Combined with a primer (or adhesion promoter), this adhesive also provides excellent adhesion performance on low surface energy subtrates.
- ABS, polycarbonate, rigid PVC, phenolic resins, glass, epoxy, aluminium, steel (galvanized, enameled, stainless, with nickel), ceramics, most molded elements
- Excellent resistance to solvents, UV, water
- Excellente temperature resistance
- Very high initial tack, exxcellent adhesion to various materials
- Replaces rivets, screws, spot welds and liquid adhesives
- No bimetallic corrosion
ADEZIF M 282 is very discreet and practically invisible in many applications. It is frequently used in die-cut shapes for the assembly of light, thin or small parts.
It is ideal for use in difficult industrial bonding applications, especially in electronic assembly (including modern electronic devices).
- Bonding of parts for digital cameras, smartphones
- Use for processor control systems
- Fixing of flexible circuit stiffeners
- Bonding of lenses and antennas
- Fixing of identification plates and displays
- Before bonding, always check that the materials to be assembled are clean and degreased: see our page dedicated to surface preparation and cleaning.
- If necessary, clean the surfaces with and industrial degreaser cleaner. Use an appropriate professional product: ask the technical experts at Adezif for advice.
- Depending on your application, a primer can be applied to optimize the final strength of the bond.
Quality of the assembly
The quality of the bonding depends largely on the contact between the two surfaces to be joined. Thanks to its viscoelasticity, M282 tape penetrates the microscopic pores of most materials.
On difficult to bond surfaces with low surface energy, the bond will achieve its final strength less efficiently if the materials are not pressed together. in this case, we recommend that you apply a pressure of at least 100kPA to the joint to ensure a perfect bond.
|M282 TECHNICAL INFORMATION|
|Backing material||Conformable acrylic foam|
|Adhesive type||High performance acrylic|
|Liner||Red PE liner (or optional siliconised paper)|
|Peel adhesion||30 N/cm|
|Temperature resistance||Minimum -40°C
Long term : +100°C
Short term : + 160°C
|Conversion||Cut in rolls or formats|
|Available widths||Up to 1020 mm|