Threebond TB3001C - UV cure adhesive for glass and metal
- PERMANENT BOND
- Durable and chemical resistant
- UV and visible light curing
- Strong adhesion
Possibilities of presentation
- Capacity : 250 g or 1 kg
Characteristics of Threebond TB3001C UV cure adhesive
The TB 3001C is a UV glue developed by Krylex, which has the ability to cure under UV and visible light. However, even if the polymerization is possible under natural light, it is recommended to use a UV lamp in order to perfectly control the hardening of the glue.
TB3001 C is ideal for glass-to-glass and glass-to-metal bonding. It presents an excellent durability and resistance to chemical products such as oils, solvents...
The adhesion of the glue is strong and allows to create aesthetically perfect assemblies due to the transparency of the adhesive. Final bonds are very resistant mechanically.
- Single-component, solvent-free adhesive
- Assembly and sealing of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Flexible and elastic bonding
- Low outgassing: no VOC emissions
- Cures even if parts are protected by a UV filter
- Easy to apply with manual or automatic dispensing systems
- Deep curing
Protection tools such as UV lamp, protective goggles, etc. are necessary for the use of this light cure adhesive.
How to apply a UV light curing adhesive ?
Technical data of the Threebond TB3001C UV light glue
Safety data sheet is available upon request.
|Capacity||250 g or 1 kg|
UV and visible light
200 to 440 nm
|Tensile strength||1,8 Mpa|
|Shear strength||3,2 Mpa|