Threebond TB 3013R and TB 3003H acrylic UV adhesives for bonding and sealing
- FINAL ASSEMBLY
- Ultra fast UV curing
- Multi purpose: assembly, coating, sealing...
- High temperature resistant up to 150 °C
- Capacity: 250 g or 1 kg
Threebond 3013 R and 3003 H are solvent-free, single-component UV acrylic resins.
They harden in a few seconds when exposed to UV rays at a wavelength between 200 and 400 nm.
The difference between 3003H and 3013R is mainly in the dynamic viscosity at 25 °C: TB3003H is less viscous than 3013R.
You will need to choose the UV adhesive with the appropriate viscosity for your application and surfaces.
- Mono-component acrylate without solvent
- Immediate polymerization under UV light
- Excellent temperature resistance: from -40 °C to +150 °C
- Multi-purpose: permanent bonding, sealing, coating, filling...
- Before opening the bottle, let the product at room temperature to avoid condensation inside.
- Surfaces must be free of moisture, grease and other impurities in order to achieve optimal results.
- Adapt the quantity of product to be applied to the nature, dimensions and condition of the surface
- Use an appropriate lamp whose UV spectrum corresponds to the specificities of the photoinitiators contained in the adhesive. See our page dedicated to the choice of UV curing equipment.
- Any extracted product should not be returned to the original packaging. Wipe off excess product with a cloth (the adhesive does not cure until exposed to UV light)
- Store the UV resin in its original, tightly closed container in a dark, dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 5°C and 25°C.
|Viscosity at 25 °C||10000 mPa.s|
|Density at 25 °C||1.06|
|Depth of cure||10 mm|
|Shore A hardness||50|
|Tensile strength||2.64 MPa|
|Shear strength - PC||4.29 MPa|
|Shear strength - Acrylic||1.75 MPa|
|Breakdown voltage||26 kV/mm|
|Viscosity at 25 °C||1500 mPa.s|
|Density at 25 °C||1.07|
|Shore A hardness||77|
|Tensile strength||12.5 MPa|
|Shear strength - PC||4.2 MPa|
|Shear strength - Acrylic||4.5 MPa|
|Shear strength - Glass||2.4 MPa|