- SURFACE PREPARATION
- Ideal solvent to clean and degrease your surfaces
- Optimizes the quality of an assembly
- Multi-purpose solution that is both efficient and economical
- Capacity: 1 or 5 liters (other containers available on request)
Successful industrial bonding starts with completely clean surfaces. Isopropyl alcohol, also known as IPA, propan-2-ol, isopropanol or 2-propanol, is a very effective product for desinfecting, cleaning and degreasing your substrates prior to a bonding with a industrial glue or adhesive tape.
Characteristics of the isopropyl alcohol 99,9% ADEZIF AN 100:
- Ready to use: use pure or diluted according to your needs
- Versatile: removes dust, grease (oil, soot...), residues of certain glues, waxes and resins, ink or pollution deposits
- Disinfectant : removes and prevents the appearance of bacteria
- Efficient : fast application and action
- Leaves no residual film
- Evaporates quickly
Effectiveness and versatility of the AN100 IPA alcohol makes it ideal for many industrial applications. It is mainly used as a solvent, stripper and degreaser.
Some examples of isopropanol uses :
- Automotive : degreasing of mechanical parts, cleaning of bodywork before applying a covering film or an adhesive surface protection tape...
- Electronics : cleaning of integrated circuits, semiconductors...
- Decoration, POS : surface preparation before gluing a poster, an information panel, an electrostatic vinyl film on a window...
Precautions for use
Iso-alcohol is a flammable and irritant product: respect the conditions of use and storage. Do not expose to heat sources.
The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory. Protect your skin and eyes (mask, goggles, gloves, protective clothing...).
|Technical information - AN 100|
|Capacity||1L or 5L container (other containers available on request)|
|Density at 20°C||0,785 g/cm³|