Exclusive KRYLEX distributor for industry
- Industrial distributor of Krylex products
- Technical expertise on all Krylex adhesive solutions
- Delivery in France and internationally
The KRYLEX brand was created in 2012 by CHEMENCE, a leading European manufacturer of industrial adhesives and sealants for over 30 years. This high quality range is developed in modern facilities located in England. KRYLEX® delivers industry professionals worldwide with products that are competitive, readily available and that help improve productivity by reducing manufacturing processes and costs.
Adezif is the exclusive distributor in France of Krylex products. We also distribute Krylex solutions internationally.
KRYLEX range of products includes several categories adapted to industrial bonding or sealing:
- High performance cyanoacrylate adhesives such as the KB 544 reference (available in gel) or the KI 001, specific for 3D printing.
- Anaerobic adhesives for assembly of metal materials (such as KR486), locking threads (such as KT 422), fixing fittings (such as KR 016) or sealing threaded connections or flat surfaces (such as KS 425)
- Acrylic adhesives
- UV curing adhesives
- Adhesive activators
- Adhesion promoters/primers
KRYLEX range of products has been developed specifically for industry and for various markets such as construction, automotive, transportation, medical equipment, gas distribution or electronics.
Krylex provides high quality adhesives for automated manufacturing, low and high volume applications, assembly, repair and equipment reconditioning.